THE SHONASPOM GUILDE Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Pep Reveals Where He Wants To End His Coaching Career

Répondre au sujet    THE SHONASPOM GUILDE Index du Forum » THE SHONASPOM GUILDE » vos impressions Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Pep Reveals Where He Wants To End His Coaching Career
Auteur Message
makaralove

Message Pep Reveals Where He Wants To End His Coaching Career Répondre en citant

พนัน บอล Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has revealed that he would like to return to a former club before he calls time on his coaching career.The 47-year-old has coached the likes of FC Barcelona and Bayern Munich in the past, and won multiple trophies, including the two UEFA Champions League titles and two FIFA Club World Cups

Guardiola, who has previously ruled out a return to the Camp Nou, seems to have changed his tune in the past couple พนัน บอล of months, having now said he would like to make his way back to the Catalan club,  but this time to work in youth structures, before he retires.

"My teams are พนัน บอล going to try to play how I want," the Spaniard told Jorge Valdano on Universo Valdano."I will finish where I started; my final steps will be with youth teams. Hopefully, it will be Barca's."Guardiola, who is contracted to the Citizens until the 2020/21 campaign, has already won the Premier League and the League Cup during his time in England so far.

Ven 14 Sep - 09:43 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 14 Sep - 09:43 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    THE SHONASPOM GUILDE Index du Forum » THE SHONASPOM GUILDE » vos impressions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation